West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has been announced the official notification of West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment for those candidates who are looking for the police jobs especially in the West Bengal region. Applicants need to check out all the required eligibility criteria and also application form provided in the below article before proceeding to apply for West Bengal Police Constable Jobs 2018.
West Bengal Police Constable Application Form 2018
Applicants who want to apply for West Bengal Police Constable Vacancy 2018 should have to fill the application form which will be issued by the recruitment board of West Bengal on 01st April 2018. Candidates can fill the WB Police Constable Application Form at the official website i.e. www.policewb.gov.in within the required time period asked by the recruitment board of West Bengal i.e. 01st April 2018 to 30th April 2018.
West Bengal Police Constable Notification 2018
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Vacancies||5702 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Recruitment Category||Police Jobs|
|Employment Location||West Bengal|
|Online Apply Timeline||01st April 2018 to 30th April 2018|
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Exam Date 2018
|West Bengal Police Constable Application Form Submission Start Date||01st April 2018|
|West Bengal Police Constable Application Form Submission End Date||30th April 2018|
|West Bengal Police Constable Admit Card Issue Date||Available Shortly|
|West Bengal Police Constable Examination Date||Available Shortly|
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for WB Police Constable Jobs 2018 because only suitable aspirants will hire for the recently released vacant places of constable of West Bengal.
- Candidates should have passed in Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its Equivalent can apply for this post.
- Aspirants must able to Speak, Read & Write the Bengali Language.
- Applicant’s minimum should not less than 18 Years.
- Candidate’s maximum age should not more than 27 years.
- For reserved category candidates, age relaxation should refer the notification.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will get the amount of Rs.5400/- to 25200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2600/- from the police department of West Bengal.
- Candidates need to check the recruitment notification for more details about the salary package.
West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Procedure
- Candidates need to go to the official website of West Bengal Police Department i.e. www.policewb.gov.in.
- Applicants should find the recruitment notification of WB Bengal Police Department Recruitment 2018 in the career section.
- Download the notification and grab all the necessary information about the recruitment.
- Applicant’s details should be matched with the required eligibility criteria.
- Sear for the application form in the notification section and review the instructions.
- Fill up the application form with all required details as per the prescribed format.
- Attach all the required document’s scanned copies as per the prescribed format.
- Make the application fee payment through as per the category described in the notification.
- Ensure all the details provided on the application form should be correct before submission.
- Keep a hard copy of West Bengal Constable Application form for future references.
- At the last, submit the application on or before the last date of submission.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
- 1 West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- 2 West Bengal Police Constable Application Form 2018
- 3 West Bengal Police Constable Notification 2018
- 4 West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment Exam Date 2018
- 5 West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Procedure
- 7 Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in