WBP Constable Recruitment 2021: Did you know that the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBP) has released a vacancy of 9720 people on 21 / 01/2021. You can find all the details of this job on the official website of the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. The official website link is www.bbpolice.gov.in.
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released a vacancy of 9720 persons for Constable, Lady Constable, Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police.
Eligible students who want to fill up this exam can do so through our website. You will also get all the important notifications of this job on our website.
The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBP) also said that all NVFs, Home Guard personnel and civic volunteers who have worked for 3 years can apply for the post.
WBP Constable Recruitment 2021: SUMMARY
A brief description of WBP Recruitment 2021 is discussed below.
|ORGANISATION NAME||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBP).|
|POST NAME||Constable/Lady Constable/Sub-Inspector in West Bengal Police.|
|STATE NAME(job location)||West Bengal (WB)|
|EXAM DATE||Announce Later|
|ADMIT CARD||Announce Later|
|Notification release day||21/01/ 2021|
|Last date for the online application||20/02/2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
WBP Constable Recruitment: ABOUT PDF
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBP) @ www.wbpolice.gov.in. A notification has been issued on January 21, 2021, to take 9620 eligible candidates for the posts of Constable, Lady Constable, Sub-Inspector and Lady Sub-Inspector.
ELIGIBILITY AND CRITERIA:
Candidates need to have a complete idea about the eligibility and criteria of the post before filling up the form.
Post Name: Constable/Lady Constable/Sub-Inspector
Certificate of 10th class pass, or equivalent certificate is required.
Bachelor’s degree pass certificate is required,
Or its equivalent will require a certificate.
Minimum Age – 18 Years
Maximum Age – 27 Years
Minimum Age – 20 Years
Maximum Age – 27 Years
Upper age limit will be waived For Constable And Sub-Inspector
- SC/ST – 5 Years.
- OBC – 3 Years.
- The limits are also relaxable for NVF and Home Guards Personnel (serving in West Bengal Police only) as per existing Government Rules.
- Constable salary: 22,700 – 58,500 rupees. Par Months
- Sub-Inspector: 32,100 – 82,900 rupees. Par Months
ALL Total Post: 9720 Posts
West Bengal Police Constable Vacancies 2021
|Scheduled Caste (E.C.)||560||90|
|Scheduled Tribe (E.C.)||160||26|
|Total Vacancies: 8632|
West Bengal Police SI Vacancies 2021
|Category||Unarmed Branches||Armed Branches (Applicable for Male applicants only)|
|SI of Police||Lady SI of Police||SI of Police|
|Total Vacancies: 1088|
How To Apply policewb Vacancy 2021
Candidates can fill up the application form of “www.wbpolice.gov.in” mp Cho vacancy through the official website by fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Candidates have to apply through the wbp recruitment 2021 online form fill-up the www.wbpolice.gov.in website.
- Candidates who have not registered on the website before will have to register through Username and password.
- Candidates need to have a valid Mobile Number and Email Address to register.
- Verification by sending OTP.
- After successful login, you have to apply online.
- Fill up the Application form with the required documents.
- Please review the complete form before submitting it.
- Click on the “SUBMIT” Button.
When will the Application Form of wb police be Invalid?
The candidate’s application form may be rejected due to some errors.
- If you provide incorrect information during the form fill up of wbp police.
- If you submit the application form more than once.
- Submit Application Fees through Post Office.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
|CONSTABLE PDF LINKS||Click Here|
|SUB-INSPECTOR PDF LINKS||Click Here|
|MORE JOB NOTIFICATION||Click Here|
|JOIN US LINKEDIN||Click Here|
Q. WBP Constable Recruitment 2021 When is the last date?
Ans. WBP Constable Recruitment 2021 Last date is 20/02/2021.
Q. How much salary will WB constable get?
Ans. WB constable will get a salary of Rs. 22,700 – 58,500 per month.
Q. How much salary will WB Sub-Inspector get?
Ans. WB Sub-Inspector will get a salary of Rs. 32,100 – 82,900 per months.
Q. How many vacancies has West Bengal Police Recruitment Board left?
Ans. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has left 9720 vacancies.