UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the UPSC Jobs Notification 2018 for the recruitment of various dynamic and deserving candidates. The department has released the notification for various vacant seats. We will provide you all the details regarding the hiring process in the below article. The job seekers who want to apply for Central Government Jobs must be happy after reading this article. Applicants should apply online for UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018 within the specific period i.e. 12th September 2018 to 05th December 2018. Read the complete post from here.
UPSC SO/Steno Application Form 2018
UPSC- Union Public Service Commission has published the official notification for UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018. The willing candidates can apply for UPSC SO/Steno Jobs 2018 before the deadline at www.upsc.gov.in. The eligible applicants should read the complete post to apply for UPSC SO/Steno Application Form 2018. Read the following information in order to get complete details. Candidates will get the following information here such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Age Limitations, How to apply etc.
UPSC SO/Steno Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSC|
|Total no. of Vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Exam|
|Employment Location||PAN India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Time Period to Apply Online||12th September 2018 to 05th December 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
UPSC SO/Steno Exam Dates 2018
|Date of Availability of Official Notification for UPSC SO/Steno||12th September 2018|
|Final Date to Submit the Online Application Form for UPSC SO/Steno||05th December 2018|
|Date of Availability of UPSC SO/Steno Admit Card||November 2018|
|Date of UPSC SO/ Steno Written Exam||15th December 2018|
UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must look for the following information as this information will help you to fill the application form.
- The candidates should fulfill the age criterion to apply for UPSC SO/Steno Vacancy 2018.
- The candidates who are belonging to reserved category will be applicable for age relaxation as per the norms of the government.
- The candidates should check the official notification on the official site of the university.
- The candidates will have to pay the application form fee as per the details are given in the official notification by the authority.
- The candidates must check the official notification for UPSC Application Form Fee.
- Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fee.
- Candidates can make the payment through online or offline mode.
- Those Candidates who may serve Central Government people working as Assistant in the Assistant Grade of the Central Secretariat Service and so forth can apply for UPSC SO/Steno Exam 2018.
- Candidates can refer the official notification in order to get more
& complete information.
- The candidates will have to go through the following rounds to get selected in the organization through UPSC SO/Steno Application Form 2018.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for appearing in written test or personal interview.
- Candidates have to come along with their original documents at the time of personal interview.
- Candidates will get the best & attractive salary after getting selected in the UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018.
- Applicants will receive the salary package as per the Government norms are given in the official notification which has been revealed on the official site that is mentioned in the given below section.
- Candidates can refer the official notification on the official site in order to get more information.
UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- The candidates will have to visit the official site of the department that is www.upsc.gov.in to apply for UPSC SO/Steno Recruitment 2018.
- Now, read the official notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Now for new registration.
- The candidates will have to enter all the details in the UPSC SO/Steno Application Form 2018.
- Upload your latest passport size scanned photograph on the application form.
- Then, upload your recent scanned signature on the application form.
- Verify the application form before making the final submission.
- Then for final submission, click on Submit button in the application form.
- Take out the hard copy of printed application form.
- Keep user id and password safe for future usage.