UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the official notification of UPSC Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018 for the hiring process in the organization. The authority of the organization is going to hire eligible & skilled candidates for vacant seats in the department. The candidates must be happy as UPSC CAPF Notification 2018 has been declared by the department. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who want to work in Central Government Jobs. We will provide you all the details regarding UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018. Read the below article completely.
UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission has announced the official notification for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 to recruit the deserving applicants. The aspirants should fill the UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018 before the last date at www.upsc.gov.in. The interested contenders can apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 within the time period i.e. from 25th April 2018 to 21st May 2018. Read the following information in order to get complete details. Candidates will get the following information here such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Age Limitations, How to apply etc.
UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSC|
|Total No. of Vacancies||Various Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commandants Posts|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Examination Name||UPSC CAPF Exam 2018|
|Time duration to Apply Online||25th April 2018 to 21st May 2018|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
UPSC CAPF Application Form Dates 2018
|Date of Notification||25th April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application Form||21st May 2018|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||July 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||12th August 2018|
|Date of Declaration of Result||September 2018|
|Date of Interview||November 2018|
UPSC CAPF AC Bharti Pariksha Eligibility Criteria 2018
Check all the details before applying for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018.
The applicants should fulfill the age criterion to apply for UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2018.
|Serial No.||Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|01.||Assistant Commandments||20 years||25 years|
- Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for the relaxation in age as per the norms of the government.
- The age relaxation is given below:
|Serial No.||Name of the Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|01.||OBC||20 years||28 years|
|02.||SC/ST||20 years||30 years|
|03.||J & K domicile candidates||20 years||30 years|
|04.||Civilian Central Government Servants||20 years||30 years|
All the candidates will have to pay the application form fee to apply for UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018.
- The candidates will have to pay Rs. 200/- as the application form fee.
- The female/SC/ST category candidates will have to pay no application form fee.
- Applicants need to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The applicants need to complete Graduation in the relevant field in order to apply for UPSC CAPF Exam 2018.
- Applicants should refer the official notification in order to get more
& complete information.
The applicants will have to go through the following rounds to get selected in the department through UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standard test
- Interview/ Personality test
- Final Selection/ Merit
- Applicants will get the best & handsome salary after getting selected in the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018.
- Contenders can refer the official notification on the official site in order to get more information.
UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2018 Apply Process
- Candidates should go to the official website of the Union Public Service Commission department to apply online for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2018 at www.upsc.gov.in
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then click on ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC.
- Click on Part – I Registration for CAPF Exam.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Yes button.
- Now fill the complete form by entering the correct information.
- Then click on Continue.
- Make the Payment of application fee & select the examination center also.
- Upload the scanned photo and scanned signature of yours & complete the registration process of Part 1.
- After submitting the application fee. Fill the UPSC part 2 registration.
- Take a printout of UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018.
- Keep it safe for future use.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- 1 UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018
- 2 UPSC CAPF Application Form 2018
- 3 UPSC CAPF AC Notification 2018
- 4 UPSC CAPF Application Form Dates 2018
- 5 UPSC CAPF AC Bharti Pariksha Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 6 UPSC CAPF AC Application Form 2018 Apply Process
- 7 UPSC CAPF Examination Notification || Apply Online
- 8 Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related