UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020: Eligibility, salary, admit card, Exam Date, and full notification – Did you know that UPPSC Assistant Professor has started the recruitment of 128 vacancies? According to the notification issued by UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020, eligible persons can apply for the post of the Assistant Professor. Let me tell you that candidates can apply for recruitment 2020 through UPPSC official website www.uppsc.gov.in The last date submitting UPPSC is 24/11/2020
Before applying for the job UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 check the details below so that there is no mistake in the form filled up.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Summary
All the necessary information of this post is briefly discussed below
|Name Of The Organization||uppsc(Uttar Pradesh public service commission)|
|Post Name:||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancies :||128 post|
|Exam Date:||Notified Soon|
|Location :||Uttar Pradesh|
|Personality Test Date:||Notified Soon|
|airports authority of India result:||Notified Soon|
|Official Website:||Click here|
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Important dates
Form fillup begins: 24/11/2020
Last Date to Apply: 21/12/2020
Last date of payment of exam fee:21/12/2020
Exam date: Notified soon
Admit Card: Notified soon
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Vacancy details
- TOTAL POST:128
- Department of Higher Education, U.P.
- Assistant Professor
aai 2020 airport manager jobs total post 368 – know more
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 |Eligibility
Ambitious people should prepare well by knowing the eligibility criteria of each exam. I know very well that many of you sit for different exams without knowing the eligibility criteria. We must keep in mind that we need to pay more attention to smart work than hard work at present, so let’s know the eligibility criteria of this exam without further ado
Eligibility: Requred Qualification
- You get 55% marks on any subject if you pass any bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- NET / SLET / Phd Exam Passed.
Eligibility: Age Factor
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
click here to know more
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Fees Details
- In case of General / OBC / EWS: 105/-
- In case of SC / ST : 25/-
- In case of PH (Divyang) : 25/-
You can make payment
- Net Banking
- Through Debit Card, Credit Card,
- E Mitra Portal
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | How to Apply
- The Candidates can Apply through Online mode.
- UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Are Issued uppsc assistant professor Recruitment 2020. Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the Assistant Professor Jobs 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given on the website in the Important Link Section.
- Candidate Are Required To register before Applying for the Post already Registered Candidates do not need to Register Again.
- Fill All the Mandatory Details in the Application form and read All the instructions Before filling the Form.
- Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in Prescribed Size and Format as Mention in the Application form.
- Take a Printout of Your Application form for Future Reference.
UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 | Important Links
I have always tried to provide complete details about(UPPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020)
this article.so that you do not have any problem during the form fillup.
I am coming you have benefited from getting these details. you must have understood properly, you should practice for your exam in such a way that you do not have to go to the exam hall and get nervous. That’s all there is to it.
- Subjects have to be completed in a good way
- Completed subjects have to be practised on their own in a very good way.
- You have to do a group study after practising in a good way.
- 15 days before the exam, you have to give more than one mock test on the exam in which you are sitting.
Friends, if you can follow the above topics in a good way, you will surely succeed one day.
I fully believe that you have fully understood this. My only request to you that, If you have really benefited, share it with your friends so that they too can benefit.
Join our Facebook page or Telegram to get the job information of the state and the central government.