SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam pattern 2020:The recruitment process for the vacancy of SSC Stenographer which was released through the official notification of SSC Recruitment Board is about to start soon. Where 1464 will be recruited.
So you can understand how much competition there is going to be. If you want to survive in this competition, then you have to do smart work along with hard work.
- First of all, you have to study the syllabus properly
- The previous year’s cut off should be studied.
- You need to know the exam pattern.
- By looking at the SSC Stenographer syllabus and exam pattern 2020, you will understand which place is stronger, which place is moderate and which place is week.
- Understand that a strong place should be kept in a little touch while studying. The average place has to be made strong, and the week place has to be made average.
In order to do all this work, we first need to know the proper SSC Stenographer Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2020 and exam pattern which is discussed very well below.
SSC Stenographer syllabus and exam pattern 2020:
Exam pattern and syllabus are discussed in full details below.
SSC Stenographer Grade Syllabus 2020: Exam pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe as per Para-7 (a) and 7 (b) above)|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- The question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice. Questions will be set in Hindi and English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examinations, if conducted in multiple shifts, will be normalized and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit.
SSC Stenographer Grade syllabus and exam pattern 2020:
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its Neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability opting for scribe there will be no component of Maps/ Graphs/ Diagrams/ Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning/ General Awareness Paper.
- English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/ her writing ability, would also be tested.
- Skill Test in Stenography:
(i) Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will be called for the Skill Test. The commission may also prescribe qualifying marks in each part of the Examination. The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature and the Commission will fix the qualifying standards in the Skill Test for different categories of candidates.
(ii) The candidates will have to appear for the Skill Test in Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English/ Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on the computer. The transcription time is as follows:
SSC Stenographer Grade syllabus and exam pattern 2020:Important Links
|Download Notification:||Click here|
|Official Website:||Click here|
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment 2020:
|Join Us On Telegram:||Click here|
|join us Linkedin:||Click here|
|join twitter:||Click Here|
I have always tried to provide complete details about(SSC Stenographer syllabus and exam pattern 2020) this article.so that you do not have any problem during the form fillup.
I am coming you have benefited from getting these details. you must have understood properly, you should practice for your exam in such a way that you do not have to go to the exam hall and get nervous. That’s all there is to it.
- Subjects have to be completed in a good way
- Completed subjects have to be practised on their own in a very good way.
- You have to do a group study after practising in a good way.
- 15 days before the exam, you have to give more than one mock test on the exam in which you are sitting. Friends, if you can follow the above topics in a good way, you will surely succeed one day.
I fully believe that you have fully understood this. My only request to you that, If you have really benefited, share it with your friends so that they too can benefit.
Join our LinkedIn page, twitter or Telegram to get the job information of the state and the central government.
SSC Stenographer syllabus and exam pattern 2020:Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the total vacancy of SSC Stenographer 2020?
Q. What is the Advertisement of SSC Stenographer?
Q. What is SSC Stenographer exam mode?
Q. SSC Stenographer Grade C and D recruitment will start from what date?