RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board has been released the official notification of RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 for those candidates who are looking for the government railway jobs and preparing for a long time for such recruitments. Candidates who are waiting for railway jobs should not miss the golden opportunity as released by the RRB. Applicants who are looking to apply for RRB Goods Guard Jobs 2018 must have to check the recruitment notification details and application process provided in the further article.
RRB Goods Guard Application Form 2018
Candidates who are curious to apply for RRB Goods Guard Vacancy 2018 must have to fill RRB Goods Guard Application Form by the railway recruitment board. Candidates can fill the application form at the official website of Indian railways i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in from 12th March 2018 until the notification will be updated by the railway recruitment board.
Railway Recruitment Board Goods Guard Notification 2018
|Authority Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Posts Name||Goods Guard|
|Total Vacancies||1000+ Posts|
|Starting Date||12th March 2018|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
|Recruitment Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Pan India|
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment Exam Date 2018
|RRB Goods Guard Application Form Submission First Date||12th March 2018|
|RRB Goods Guard Application Form Submission Last Date||Available Shortly|
|RRB Goods Guard Admit Card Release Date||Available Shortly|
|RRB Goods Guard Examination Date||Available Shortly|
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to apply for RRB Goods Guard Jobs 2018 because only suitable and capable applicants will get the golden opportunity released by the railway recruitment board.
- Applicants should have passed Class 10th + Class 12th from a recognized Board or Institution
- Also, candidates who have passed Diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Rail Transport Institution are eligible to apply
- Candidate’s minimum age should not less than 18 Years.
- Applicant’s maximum age should not more than 32 years.
- For age relaxation, applicants should have to refer the notification.
|General/OBC Category Candidates||Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Exempted from Application Fee|
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will get the amount of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/- from Railway Recruitment Board.
- Candidates should have to check the recruitment notification for more clarification.
RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Apply Procedure
- Candidates should have to go the official website of Indian railways i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Applicants need to find the recruitment notification of Railway Recruitment Board Goods Guard Recruitment in the career section.
- Download the notification and get all the important information about the recruitment.
- Match up all the required eligibility criteria details with the applicant’s personal qualifications.
- Applicants need to find the application form on the notification page and read the instructions.
- Fill up the application form with all required details as per the instructions.
- Attach all the required document’s scanned copies as per the approved layout.
- Make the application fee payment as per the category-wise described in the notification.
- Ensure all the provided details on the application form should be correct before submission.
- Applicants should keep a hard copy of RRB Goods Guard Application Form for future use.
- At the last, submit the application form at the website on or before the last date of submission.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 1 RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018
- 2 RRB Goods Guard Application Form 2018
- 3 Railway Recruitment Board Goods Guard Notification 2018
- 4 RRB Goods Guard Recruitment Exam Date 2018
- 5 RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 RRB Goods Guard Recruitment 2018 Apply Procedure
- 7 Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- 8 Share this:
- 9 Related