Mangalore District court Peon Recruitment 2018
District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore has declared Mangalore District court Peon Recruitment 2018 for recruitment of best-fit applicants for the post of Peon. All the appliers who are going to apply for this Karnataka Government Job they can check out this web page details to apply in an online mode easily. Job contenders have to apply for Mangalore District court Peon Vacancy 2018 by looking official website of the Court.
Mangalore District court Peon Application Form 2018
District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore has issued an official notification for Mangalore District court Recruitment 2018. Suitable and willing candidates may apply for Mangalore Court Peon Application Form 2018 through official website of the court which is www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada. Application Forms are invited from the capable contenders in between 12th May 2018 to 11th June 2018.
Mangalore District court Peon Admit Card 2018
District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore is going to conduct written examination for the post of Peon in upcoming days shortly. So applicants will have to download Mangalore District court Peon Call Letter 2018 from the official website of the court.
www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada Peon Notification 2018
|Conducted Body||District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore|
|Posts Name||Peon Post|
|Total Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Recruitment Category||Karnataka Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Karnataka State|
|Online Apply Time Frame||12th May 2018 to 11th June 2018|
Mangalore Court Peon Recruitment Exam Date 2018
|Events Name||Required Dates|
|Mangalore Court Peon Applications Opening Date||12th May 2018|
|Mangalore Court Peon Applications End On||11th June 2018|
|Mangalore Court Peon Admit Card Release Date||Available Shortly|
|Mangalore Court Peon Exam Date||Available Shortly|
Mangalore Court Peon Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Mangalore District Court Peon Vacancy 2018
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Mangalore District Court Peon Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In the eligibility criteria, you may check details connected to education qualification and age limitation etc which are given below in the detailed. So you are advised to check complete given details and then decided to apply in an online mode for Mangalore District Court Peon Recruitment Notification 2018.
Essential Education Qualification
- Interested appliers must have done their 7th Class with more marks from recognized board/institute.
- Candidates have to download official advertisement to get further necessary details.
- Age of the candidates must not be below 18 years and not be above 35 years to apply for Mangalore District Court Advertisement 2018.
- Please refer to the official notice to obtain more details regarding the age limit/ age relaxation.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- All contenders who will be shortlisted for peon post they will get the salary package of Rs.17, 000/- to Rs.28,950/- per month from District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore.
- If you want to catch more details then download official notice and read complete details.
|Category Details||Application Fee|
|General Category Applicants||Rs.200/-|
|SC/ST/ Category Applicants||Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges|
|Contenders may click on the below given link to get more details from official notification.|
Mangalore District court Peon Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- Open the official website of the District & Sessions Judge, Mangalore i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada
- Go to the homepage and search the appropriate link such as Mangalore District court Peon Recruitment 2018.
- Contenders are advised to download official notification
- Candidates should collect all the proper details from official notification.
- Eligible job searchers will have to enter on the “Apply Online” link.
- Applicants have to fill the application form with overall mandatory details.
- Aspirants need to upload documents/ certificates and submit the fee.
- Submit application form by clicking on the submit tab.
- At last, candidates are advised to get a hard copy for future use.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada
- 1 Mangalore District court Peon Recruitment 2018
- 2 Mangalore District court Peon Application Form 2018
- 3 Mangalore District court Peon Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada Peon Notification 2018
- 5 Mangalore Court Peon Recruitment Exam Date 2018
- 6 Mangalore Court Peon Vacancy 2018
- 7 Mangalore District Court Peon Vacancy 2018
- 8 Mangalore District Court Peon Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 9 Mangalore District court Peon Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- 10 Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/dakshinakannada