Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has declared Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018 Recruitment 2018 to appoint able candidates for the posts of Medical Officer (MBBS) and Medical Officer (Specialist). All the applicants who are going to apply for this Maharashtra Government Jobs they should check out this web page details completely to apply in an offline manner easily. All the capable candidates will have to apply in offline mode for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Vacancy 2018 by looking official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Application Form 2018
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag has declared an official notification for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018. Capable applicants can apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Application Form 2018 through official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Application Forms are invited from talented candidates within a required time frame i.e. 13th July 2018 to 31st July 2018.
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Admit Card 2018
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Call Letter 2018 will be downloaded by applicants from the official website of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag before 10 to 15 days from the examination date. Applicants may check whole proper details about examination on Arogya Vibhag MO Hall Ticket 2018 so it is a required document.
arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Notification 2018
|Conducted Body||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Posts Name||Medical Officer (MBBS) and Medical Officer (Specialist) Posts|
|Total Vacancies||723 Posts|
|Recruitment Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
|Employment Location||Maharashtra State|
|Online Apply Time Frame||13th July 2018 to 31st July 2018|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
|Events Name||Required Dates|
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Applications Opening Date||13th July 2018|
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Applications End On||31st July 2018|
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Admit Card Release Date||Available Shortly|
|Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Examination Date||Updated Shortly|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Vacancy 2018
|Category Details||Vacancy Details|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Eligibility Criteria
In the eligibility criteria, curious candidates will able to check details about education qualification and age term etc which are provided below in the detailed for motivated applicants. So applying contenders are suggested to check all the given details and then take a decision to apply for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018.
Essential Education Qualification
|Post Details||Education Qualification|
|Medical Officer (MBBS)||Candidates must have passed MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act. And must have the internship on or before 30th June 2018|
|Medical Officer (Specialist)||Candidates must have PG Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Radiology or Blood Transfusion in as specified in the 1st or 2nd Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act. And internship qualified must be on or before 30th June 2018|
Job finders will have to download official notification to grab all the proper details.
- Age of the applicants will be decided by the organization.
- Please refer to the official advertisement to know more details about the age term.
|Category Details||Age Relaxation|
|Applicants who are already in|
the Government medical service as Ad-hoc/ Bonded basis
exceptional or super-specialist Qualification
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- All the shortlisted candidates will get pay band of Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay 5400 and other admissible allowances as per prevalent rules organization.
- Job searchers may get other details from official notice which is given below.
|Category Details||Application Fee|
|Backward Class candidates||Rs.300/-|
|Aspirants should pay a given fee through Demand Draft of nationalized bank mode only|
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- Interested applicants are advised to open the official website of the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag.
- Go to the home page and follow the “Notices” section.
- Click on the “Medical Officer Group A 2018 Recruitment” link.
- Candidates need to click on the “Medical Officer Group A 2018 Recruitment Medical Officer Group A 2018 Recruitment (264 KB pdf)” link.
- Candidates should collect all the proper details
- Eligible applicants are required to download an application form
- Fill the application form with overall mandatory details.
- Applicants should attach Xerox of all documents.
- Candidates are advised to take an envelope and super scribe as “Application For the posts of____________”.
- Aspirants need to keep it in an envelope to send below-given address.
Postal Address: “Directorate of Health Services, Arogya Bhavan, St George Hospital Compound, PD Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001”
Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- 1 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018
- 2 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Application Form 2018
- 3 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Admit Card 2018
- 4 arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Notification 2018
- 5 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
- 6 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Vacancy 2018
- 7 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag MO Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- 9 Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in