JIPMER Admit Card 2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has done applying process successfully for Master of Surgery (MS) & Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes and now Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry is going to conduct JIPMER PG Examination for all applied students. All the shortlisted students are visiting JIPMER PG Exam Call Letter 2018. Those applicants who are in search of JIPMER Hall Ticket 2018 they may grab all the proper details with the help of this article easily. All the appearing students can download JIPMER Admit Card 2018 before participating in this entrance exam.
JIPMER PG Call Letter 2018
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry will conduct exam on 19th May 2018 but before operating this entrance examination, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry will publish JIPMER PG Admit Card 2018 at their main website in an online way. Shortlisted students can download JIPMER Call Letter 2018 from 30th April 2018 by using the official website that is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
JIPMER PG Result 2018
All students who are going to take part in this entrance exam they are advised to check JIPMER PG Result 2018 from here after taking part in this exam. This result will be published till 25th May 2018 at the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry.
www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in PG Hall Ticket 2018
|Conducted Body||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate|
Medical Education and Research, Puducherry
|Name of the Course||Master of Surgery (MS) & Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes|
|Name of the Exam||JIPMER PG Exam|
|Date of Availability of Admit Card||30th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||19th May 2018|
- Applicants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in JIPMER PG Exam.
- Candidates can check official notification for more details
JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2018
All the appearing students are advised to get JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2018 from here. Students can get an idea for an upcoming exam paper.
- Mode of Exam: This entrance exam is the single-shift online based exam.
- Duration of Exam: This exam will be operated for 180 minutes.
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions will be available in this exam.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Numbers of Questions: 250 questions will be available in this entrance exam.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each exact response.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for choosing a wrong response.
|Basic Clinical Sciences (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology).||100|
|Clinical Sciences (Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Community Medicine, Pediatrics, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, ENT, Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Radiotherapy, Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine and Blood Transfusion Medicine).||150|
JIPMER PG Exam Centers 2018
- New Delhi
Qualifying Marks 2018
|Unreserved (UR)/Inst/OCI/NRI/Sponsored Category||50|
|Unreserved (UR)–OPH Category||45|
|SC/ST/OBC /-OPH Category||40|
List of the required Documents at the time of Counselling
These Documents must be Original at the time of counseling.
- Call Letter of JIPMER PG 2018
- Rank Letter
- DOB Certificates
- ID proof
- Internship completion certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration Certificate
- Residence certificate
- Category Certificate
- Proof of Registration as OCI
- 4 Passport size color photo.
- MBBS Mark Statement
- MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
JIPMER PG Exam Date 2018
|Important Events||Dates (Announced)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||30th April 2018 (11 AM) to 13th May 2018 (8 AM)||30th April 2018 (11 AM) to 13th May 2018|
|Date of exam||19th May 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM) (Rescheduled)||19th May 2018 (3 PM to 4:30 PM for DM/MCh) & (10 AM to 11:30 AM for Fellowship) (Rescheduled)|
|Result/Merit List Release||On or Before 25th May 2018||On or Before 25th May 2018|
|1st Counselling||13th June 2018||18th June 2018 (Certificate Verification &|
Payment of Admission Fees)
|2nd Counselling||4th July 2018||29th June 2018 (Medical Examination, Issue of|
Admission Letter &
Letter for Hostel accommodation)
|3rd Counselling||31st July 2018||–|
|Final Counselling||29th August 2018||–|
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2018 Download Process
- At first, visit the official website of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry that is www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Now, search the proper link like as JIPMER PG Admit Card 2018.
- Then, open that link by clicking on that link.
- After that, fill up all the asked details properly.
- Now, JIPMER PG Call Letter 2018 will be available on the computer screen.
- Finally, download it and carry admit card at the time of examination.
Official Website: www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- 1 JIPMER Admit Card 2018
- 2 JIPMER PG Call Letter 2018
- 3 JIPMER PG Result 2018
- 4 www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in PG Hall Ticket 2018
- 5 Selection Process
- 6 JIPMER PG Exam Pattern 2018
- 7 JIPMER PG Exam Centers 2018
- 8 Qualifying Marks 2018
- 9 List of the required Documents at the time of Counselling
- 10 JIPMER PG Exam Date 2018
- 11 JIPMER PG Admit Card 2018 Download Process
- 12 Official Website: www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in