IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
All job finders who want to grab fresh details about Bank Job they can grab complete latest details from here about IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 which is announced by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Applicants may apply for IBPS Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018 by filling online application form error-free. Further required details are provided below so read this content completely and carefully.
IBPS Probationary Officer Application Form 2018
All candidates who are interested to do the job with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection they should fill up IBPS PO Application Form 2018 with all the required details by looking official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection that is www.ibps.in. Job contenders will have to apply in an online way within given time period. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will not accept any application form after the closing date that will be updated soon so get up and apply soon to get a proper opportunity for the bank job.
IBPS PO Notification 2018
|Name of the Bank||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Examination||IBPS CWE PO/MT – VIII Exam|
|Name of the Post||Probationary Officer Post|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||August 2018|
|Deadline to Apply Online||Updated Soon|
|Date of the Preliminary Exam||13th,14th, 20th and 21st October 2018|
|Date of the Mains Exam||18th November 208|
IBPS PO Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
|Events Name||Mandatory Dates|
|IBPS PO Applications Opened In||August 2018|
|IBPS PO Applications Closed On||Announced Soon|
|IBPS PO Admit Card Publish Date||Available Soon|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Examination Date||13th,14th, 20th and 21st October 2018|
|INPS PO Mains Exam Date||18th November 208|
IBPSC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the job finders who want to grab overall details about IBPSC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria they can check below section on and grab whole details like as term of the age, education qualification and other in detailed without any mistake.
Required Education Qualification
- Those appliers who are willing to apply for PO post they must have qualified graduate degree in BA or B.Com or BE or B.Tech or B.Sc from the recognized university or institute.
- For more details, interested job contenders are advised to check official notification of IBPSC Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018.
Limit of the Age
- Age of the applying applicants must be minimum 20 years.
- Age of the candidates must have maximum 30 years.
|Category Details||Relaxation in Upper Age|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 Years|
|OBC (NCL)||3 Years|
|People Affected by 1984 Riots||5 Years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir||5 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Army Personnel)||5 Years|
|Retrenched from Service (for MP State)||5 Years|
|Regular Employee of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal||–|
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Personal Interview
- All the shortlisted appliers will get good salary package from IBPS.
- If you want to collect other details about it then you should go to official notification.
- General category candidates need to submit the fee of Rs.600/-.
- SC/ST/PWD category applicants will have to pay the fee of Rs.100/-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- Go to the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is www.ibps.in.
- Then, appliers need to enter on the “Career” tab.
- Now, enter on the suitable link and then an official notification will be available on the screen of the computer.
- Now, read official notification completely and take the decision to apply in an online way.
- Then, fill complete application form error-free.
- After that, upload proper documents/ certificates and deposit the fee.
- Ensure all the details on the application form must be proper.
- Lastly, submit the IBPS PO Application Form 2018 and take a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.ibps.in