COMEDK Counselling 2018
The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka has started the COMEDK Counselling 2018 from 16th July 2018 to 26th July 2018. The consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka is going to provide admission to capable applicants in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses through COMEDK UGET Counselling 2018. Those candidates who want to get the details about Seat Allotment Schedule and Important Dates and other they are advised to check below section of this page.
UGET Admission Counselling 2018
Those candidates who will not able to get admission in the first round they are advised to go for COMEDK Phase 2 Counselling 2018. Candidate will be called for counseling according to their rank in the examination. This process is conducted through offline mode by Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka for all candidates who are qualified in COMEDK UGET exam. In the counseling procedure, applicants will be allotted seats and branches in the university and associated institutions. For more details candidates can open the official website of the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka i.e. www.comedk.org.
www.comedk.org Counselling 2018
|Conducted Body||Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka|
|Name of the Course||UG engineering (B.Tech) courses|
|Exam Name||COMEDK UGET exam|
|COMEDK Counselling Date||COMEDK Counselling|
Allotment of Seats
- After the document verification process, the seat allotment procedure will be opened by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka.
- Candidates will get the seats as per their filled choices and their ranks.
- If seats will remain vacant after 1st allotment, then the 2nd round of counseling will be organized by Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental of Karnataka.
- Students need to deposit the admission fee to confirm the seats.
Documents to bring at Counselling venue (Original)
- A copy of the COMEDK UGET Application form
- A valid Identity Proof (Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar Card, School/College Photo ID,)
- COMEDK Admit Card/Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Rank Card
- For Minority applicants -Religious (Christian), Linguistics (Telugu/Tamil/ Tulu) applicants need to produce a valid certificate issued by the school from which the candidate has studied.
- Residential/Domicile Certificate issued by the competent authority stating that the parents of the student have been residing in Karnataka State for seven or more years.
- Submit a proof that their parents have been studying in Karnataka State for a continuous period of 7 years.
- Certificate issued by the jurisdictional Assistant Commissioner of the corresponding Sub
- NATA Score Card (For B.Arch. aspirants)
- The parent or Guardian Identity Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar Card)
- Class X or equivalent exam certificate or the School Leaving certificate for Date of Birth verification
- Marks sheet of Class XII or 2nd PUC or an equivalent exam
- A crossed Demand Draft for INR 55,000 drawn on any nationalized banks in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore
- SC/ST category certificate issued by the competent authority (not below the rank of Tahsildar) (If applicable)
- For Other Backward Classes (Category I, IIA, IIB, and IIIA, IIIB) – A caste and income certificate issued by Tahsildar or higher revenue Jurisdictional Authority valid for the 2018 year.
COMEDK Counselling Required Date 2018
|Rank Details||Required Dates|
|Rank 1 – 3000||16th July 2018|
|Rank 3001 – 6000||17th July 2018|
|Rank 6001 – 9000||18th July 2018|
|Rank 9001 – 12600||19th July 2018|
|Rank 12601 – 16800||20th July 2018|
|Rank 16801 – 21600||21st July 2018|
|Rank 21601 – 27000||22nd July 2018|
|Rank 27001 – 33000||23rd July 2018|
|Rank 33001 – 40200||24th July 2018|
|Rank 40201 – 48600||25th July 2018|
|Rank 48601 – 61500||26th July 2018|
How to Attend COMEDK Counselling 2018
- At first collect details about Reporting & Schedule.
- Then, go to the check-in counter as per the Rank numbers/session and provide the required documents.
- After that, go to Document Verification.
- Now, go to Biometric & Photo Verification & Registration
- Then, submit Demand Draft details and select Course/ College.
- Now, candidates should get their seat acknowledgment letter and go to DD deposit Counter.
- Keep Original Allotment Letter & Fee Payment Receipt.
- Attend COMEDK Counselling 2018 as per the rank called.
COMEDK UGET Counselling Venue
“Mangala Mantapa, NMKRV College for Women premises, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 011”.
“Timings: Monday to Friday – 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM, Saturdays – From 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Telephone No: Toll-Free: 18001036182,
Office No. 080 – 40921612
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: www.comedk.org
- 1 COMEDK Counselling 2018
- 2 UGET Admission Counselling 2018
- 3 www.comedk.org Counselling 2018
- 4 Allotment of Seats
- 5 Documents to bring at Counselling venue (Original)
- 6 COMEDK Counselling Required Date 2018
- 7 How to Attend COMEDK Counselling 2018
- 8 COMEDK UGET Counselling Venue
- 9 Official Website: www.comedk.org