Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Are you looking for Bank Jobs? If yes, then you are lucky because Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 to fill up 1200 vacancies for the posts of PO/ MT. Interested and capable aspirants can catch this opportunity of the job in the banking sector by submitting an application form in the online mode successfully.
Canara Bank PO Application Form 2018
Eligible candidates should apply for Canara Bank PO MT Jobs 2018 by filling Canara Bank Online Application Form 2018. Job finders have to submit application form within the mandatory time frame i.e. 14th August 2018 to 04th September 2018.
Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is going to conduct written exam soon after applying process successfully. So, at first, candidates should apply online and then download Canara Bank PO Call Letter 2018 to participate in Pre and Mains examination.
www.ibps.in PO Notification 2018
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Available Position Name||Probationary Officer/Management Trainee Posts|
|No. of the Vacancies||1200 Posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Employment Location||Across India|
|Online Apply Time Frame||14th August 2018 to 04th September 2018|
Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
|Canara Bank PO Application Form Started On||14th August 2018|
|Canara Bank PO Application Form End On||04th September 2018.|
|Download of hall ticket for Pre- Exam Training||September 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||01st October 2018 to 07th October 2018|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||13th October 2018, 14th October 2018, 20th October 2018 and 21st October 2018|
|Result of an Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2018|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||18th November 2018|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2018|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2019|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
|Canara Bank PO Vacancy||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total|
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Nationality of the Candidates
- A Citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal or
- A subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Required Education Qualification
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 55% Marks under Regular course from recognized University/ institute.
- Get more details via the official notification.
- Age of the applying job finders must have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check more details from official notice.
|Category Name||Relaxed age|
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen, who have rendered at least 5 years military service||5 years|
|Persons domiciled in state of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
- Aptitude Test (Online Written Test) Pre a.nd Main.
- Personal Interview.
Canara Bank PO MT Exam Pattern
Canara Bank PO Preliminary Exam 2018
|S. No||SECTION||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Canara Bank PO Main Examination 2018
|S. No||Section||No of Ques||Max Marks||Duration|
Objective type Test
|1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2hours|
|4||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
Descriptive type Test
|6||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||50||30minutes|
Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018
Syllabus of examination includes topics of
- General Awareness
- Computer etc.
- Appointed applicants will get good pay scale from the organization.
- To know more required details, please go to the official notification given below.
|Category Details||Application Fee|
|All Other Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)||Rs.100|
|Candidates need to pay the fee through Online payment mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.|
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- Go to the official website of the IBPS.
- Go on the home page and click on the “CRP- PO/MT” link.
- Enter on the “Press Here To View Advertisement Common Recruitment Process For Probationary Officer/Management Trainees- VIII (CRP- PO/MT-VIII)” link.
- Get all the necessary information from notice.
- Enter on the “Canara Bank Apply Online” link
- Fill up complete asked details in the Canara Bank PO MT Application Form 2018.
- Upload documents and certificates which are required.
- In the last, submit the form and get a print out of it for future use.
Official Website: www.ibps.in
- 1 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- 2 Canara Bank PO Application Form 2018
- 3 Canara Bank PO Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.ibps.in PO Notification 2018
- 5 Canara Bank PO Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
- 6 Canara Bank PO Vacancy 2018
- 7 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Canara Bank PO MT Exam Pattern
- 9 Canara Bank PO Preliminary Exam 2018
- 10 Canara Bank PO Main Examination 2018
- 11 Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018
- 12 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
- 13 Official Website: www.ibps.in