Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018
Bank of India has announced Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 for those aspirants who are looking for the Bank Jobs especially. Aspirants who are interested to apply for Bank of India PO/ MT Jobs 2018 must check the recruitment notification details and the application process given in the below section of the article.
Bank of India PO Application Form 2018
Aspirants are required to fill Bank of India Online Application Form for the posts of Probation Officer/Management Trainee. Aspirants may fill the application form by using the official website of Bank of India i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in within the given time frame asked by the employment authorization of Bank of India in the recruitment advertisement i.e. 19th August 2018 to 04th September 2018.
Bank of India PO Admit Card 2018
Bank of India will organize exam of Probation Officer/Management Trainee for shortlisted applicants. Job finders need to download Bank of India PO/ MT Hall Ticket 2018 to take part in the exam easily. BOB Probation Officer Call Letter 2018 will be uploaded to the official website of the organization.
www.bankofindia.co.in PO MT Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Probation Officer/Management Trainee Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||965 Posts|
|Recruitment Category||Bank Jobs|
|Employment Location||Overall India|
|Online Apply Time Frame||19th August 2018 to 04th September 2018|
Bank of India PO MT Vacancy 2018
|Post Details||Vacancy Details|
|Probation Officer / Management Trainee||965|
Bank of India PO MT Recruitment Exam Date 2018
|Category Details||Vacancy Details|
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Job finders who are going to apply for Bank of India PO MT Recruitment 2018 should have satisfied the below provided required eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have passed graduate degree in any stream from the recognized institution or university.
- To check more details, applicants are advised to go to official notification.
- Age of the applicants must not be below 20 years and not be above 30 years.
- You can check below given official notification to get more details.
|Category Details||Age Relaxation|
|Other Backward Classes||03 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
|Ex-Service Man||05 Years|
- Written Examination
- Those applicants who will be appointed for an available post they will obtain good and attractive pay scale from Bank of India.
- Those job finders who want to get more details they should check official notification.
|Category Details||Application Fee|
|To know the required details about application fee, download official notification.|
Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Procedure
- Applicants need to go to the official Bank of India.
- Go to the home page and click on the “Career” link.
- Open the “Click To Proceed” link
- Enter on the “Recruitment Process 2018-19 through IBPS CWE – VII Process PO/MT-VII & SP-VII” link
- Candidates need to download the notification and grab all the necessary information about the recruitment.
- Candidates should entre on the “Apply Online” link.
- Candidates need to fill up the Bank of India PO/MT Application Form 2018.
- Applicants are required to upload all the required document’s scanned copies as per the prescribed format.
- Job finders are advised to submit the application fee.
- Candidates have to submit the application form within the given time frame.
- Finally, aspirants are required to take a hard copy for future use.
Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
- 1 Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018
- 2 Bank of India PO Application Form 2018
- 3 Bank of India PO Admit Card 2018
- 4 www.bankofindia.co.in PO MT Notification 2018
- 5 Bank of India PO MT Vacancy 2018
- 6 Bank of India PO MT Recruitment Exam Date 2018
- 7 Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 8 Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018 Apply Procedure
- 9 Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in